HellyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jenn's GM Application.

2 posters

Go down

Jenn's GM Application. Empty Jenn's GM Application.

Post  Jennn Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:07 pm

Name: Jen

In Game Name: Jennn

Msn: jennmeow@live.com

Have any experience? Where?: EnigmaMS for a really long time. lvl 2000 gm.

Why should I make you a GM? What can you do?: i could answer all the players questions and try to help them solve their problems. I would be able to keep players satisfied with fairness and equality. I've already helped many players, and i feel that i could help even more if i get to be GM.

Why do you want to be (position): Lvl 2 or 3.

IF you saw a hacker what would you do?: i would warn the hacker first, and also take a screen shot. Discuss the hacker with fellow staff members. If the hacker hacks again, i would discuss with staff members whether he/she should be banned or not.

Country/Timezone: Canada, Toronto , eastern time.

Jennn

Back to top Go down

Jenn's GM Application. Empty I Support Jennn

Post  yugichen Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:10 am

My IGN is Mech , The Reasons That i Support Jenn is Because that he Always Help me When im A Newbie player Without Feeling Bad. He Helps Me to Get my First Rebirth Till High Rebirth, And Hes Also Always Being A Helpful Person Who Like To Help Other Newbie. I Am not Helping him Coz Im His Friend But im Helping Him Coz He Worth it . Besides That , He Will Also Help the Gm when Gm is Helding An Event , He is Also a Experienced player and Played HellyMs For a Long Period. I Truely Believed That Admins Can Take note on him as He's Helpful And a Nice Player. ThankYouVeryMuch

Last edited by yugichen on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : -)

yugichen

Back to top Go down