HellyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amanda's Gm Application (:

Go down

Amanda's Gm Application (: Empty Amanda's Gm Application (:

Post  Amandaa Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Name: Amanda

In Game Name: Amanda

Msn:omgitsamanda21@hotmail.com

Have any experience? Where?: I have been experience in the Global Maple Story, Sea Maple Story and Korean Maple Story. I've played in other privite servers such as NoobMS, RoyaltyMS, and MaxxMS.

Why should I make you a GM? What can you do?: You should make me a Gm because I am very respectful, loving, and trustworthy. (: I can help other Gm's (Mike) if they need help on coding and/or help others if they need help. (Arnold if you said this that no one can not say help others Im sry lols.)

Why do you want to be (position): I want to become a Gm because I feel like I can be a very good helper to fellow maplers! And because I can give them advice on anything!

IF you saw a hacker what would you do?: If I see a hacker, I would ban them right away. I would have to ask other Gm's if they see what I have seen. I would take pictures/videos and check so I can have proof. If I make a mistake, I would apologize to the one I banned.

Country/Timezone: (US&CANADA) Central Time GMT-06:00) Razz

Amandaa

Back to top Go down