HellyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DemonOfMist GM application =]

Go down

DemonOfMist GM application =] Empty DemonOfMist GM application =]

Post  kylepearson Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:54 pm

Name: Kyle Pearson

In Game Name: DemonOfMist

Msn: Kyle_pearson@hotmail.com

Have any experience? Where?: i currently have no experience but by joing the HellyMS team i will gain some and hopefully do a good jo at it.

Why should I make you a GM? What can you do?: i personally hate hackers and people who ruin the game for others i would make a good asset to the team as i am on all the time which means i can watch people and see what they do alot, also i will be finished school very soon and will have more time to play, i also a capable and such i will be able to help the players as much as i can.

Why do you want to be (position): i dont mind what position i am in as long as i am able to ban hackers if they are breaking the rules.

IF you saw a hacker what would you do?: what i would do to the hacker is take a screen shot of their username right away, than i will ask them straight out are you hacking? if they say yes i will give them a warning and tell them if they do it agian they will be banned if they say no i will take further investigation.

Country/Timezone: sydney so i am in Easter STandard Time Est

Thanks for considering my application

kylepearson

Back to top Go down