HellyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Didang's GM Application~

Go down

~Didang's GM Application~ Empty ~Didang's GM Application~

Post  didang Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:09 pm

Didang's GM Application

English/French name : Dion Wang
Chinese name : Wang Di Ang

In Game Name : Didang

Msn : dionwave@hotmail.com

Have any experience? Where? : Yes. Even though I've only been a GM in one private server, I've actually tried memorizing all the commands... the important ones at least...
From all the past experiences, I pretty know just about everything about being a GM.

Why should I make you a GM? What can you do? : Honestly, I don't really mind being a GM or not. I just like helping people. Period. The reason why I would like to be a GM is because it would enhance my helping ability : People pay more attention, we have more power to help, etc. Note that it is obvious that I would not give items, money or exp unless the owner allow me to. I'd rather give out information about this game. Also, I'm mature in the way of understanding things better.

Why do you want to be (position)? : Like I said, it would really enhance my helping ability to help people. This is about it.

If you saw a hacker, what would you do? : Well I think the most obvious thing to do is to take a screenshot/video of the hacker and report it immediately to the owner. Other than that... try to talk him out? XD...(Yeah right.)

Country/Timezone : Canada, Montreal. (UTC/GMT -5 hours)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

-I am asian (chinese) that knows english, french and chinese very well.
-I'm a gamer... I play minimum 3 hours and maximum 10 hours a day.
-I should be online every 1-2 days.
-I'm very affectionate and friendly? :3 (You probably don't care~ XD)

Sincerely,

Dion Wang

didang

Back to top Go down