HellyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ipatch's gm application

Go down

Ipatch's gm application Empty Ipatch's gm application

Post  ipatch Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:58 am

Name: Simon li

In Game Name: ipatch

Msn: rexim462@hotmail.com

Have any experience? Where?: I have been a gm in two servers and semi gm in 1. The two servers I've been gm in is ''foreverMS v83" and "twistedstory v75". I was also called a "semi gm" in sanctuary ms by nearly all of the people in the server. I was treated and respected in all the servers I've been in.

Why should I make you a GM? What can you do?: Well i have gm experience and can handle arguments well, as such I dont jump to conclusions. I am active in two ways, being in the game and sexually. I clearly have no life, so does many others. If my gm application, was to be accepted. I'll treat it, just like another roll in this server. I would not abuse my powers in any sort of way and not annoy any of the players. If they were to ask me a question, i would answer it within a clear sentence.

Why do you want to be (position):I'm not really "desperate" on getting this gm job. But it would be great if i was accepted. Why do I want to be a gm? Well its fun, obviously and it's an easier way to help people.

If you saw a hacker what would you do?:
If i was whispered by another player a hacker's ip, i would NOT jump to conclusions. Instead i would investigate myself before taking the action needed. Hackers commonly use damage hack and vaccum, if i have a clear view of them hacking. I would screen shot them for proof, if needed.

Country/Timezone: New South Wales time :Gmt+10 Smile

Additional info : Now that all the important things are finished. I would like to talk about myself. I am a hilarious guy that likes to play computer. I enjoy bike riding and swimming, these "were" my main hobbies. Now that im insanely fat, and can't be bothered going outside =.= . Well i hope you now know a little about me, thanks for reading my app. Smile

ipatch

Back to top Go down