HellyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NimbleBlood's GM Application

Go down

Should my application be accepted?

NimbleBlood's GM Application I_vote_lcap0%NimbleBlood's GM Application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
NimbleBlood's GM Application I_vote_lcap0%NimbleBlood's GM Application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

NimbleBlood's GM Application Empty NimbleBlood's GM Application

Post  gb1225 Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:50 pm

Name : Zachary (Call me Zack)

Time Zone : E.S.T. (USA) -5:00 GMT

Email : nimblebloodx@yahoo.com (I hardly ever look at my email though)

IGN : NimbleBlood

Why you want to be a GM : To rid Helly of hackers and to create events so people can have loads of fun while they play HellyMS!

What you will do as a GM : Ban hackers and dedicate my day to help the people and create events.

How you can help the server as a GM : I'm on almost everyday and I'd like to help out the Helly community and create many events to provoke a fun enviroment for the players of HellyMS. I'd also try my best to keep this server a hacker-free environment.

How long you have played HellyMS : Five days. (ROFL!!!)

How long you play HellyMS per day : About Seven (HellyMS-aholic)

How long you have played GMS/MapleSea : On and off for 4 years.

What makes you stand out : I love to organize and create things and I go out of my way to help others.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : Probably mostly to bann hackers and create events. (I don't know what the gm '@' commands are... yet)

Any Past Experience as a GM : No, unfortunately. But if you let me be a GM, in the future I will be able to say I have before.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this would not hold against you.

~No I wouldn't quit the server if my application is denied. Man this server is AMAZING! DrakoMS is too hard, GMS is WAY to hard (lol), and all the other servers make these annoying rollbacks that resets everything. This is a very dedicated server and I would love to make it even more dedicated.

gb1225

Back to top Go down