HellyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confindence's Gm Application.

Go down

Confindence's Gm Application. Empty Confindence's Gm Application.

Post  Confidence Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:20 pm

Name:
Hey, my name is NATHAN!!!!

In Game Name:
My in-game name is Confidence. <3

I'm 15, and about to hit 16 in September.

Msn:
nlockwood14@yahoo.com I don't get on much..

Have any experience? Where?:
I have been accutally experienced in 4 differnt servers as trial/gm/supergm. And also I am taking computer classes in Highschool, it accutally doesn't relate to this but I know a lot of stuff some people don't

Why should I make you a GM? What can you do?:
Ohh boyyy.. I don't think anybody SHOULD make me a gm. I would just like to help out the community of hellyms. On a daily basis someone smegas "Any GM online?" and I am very active so I could help them out. Also I have a idea that may work for people who like to killsteal other players. Again, I do not expect to become a GM I would would like to help out the community.

Why do you want to be (position):
I think a Hidden GM. Being able to use GM commands, such as hide, but not having the white chat when I talk and having the disconnect, ban, and un-ban command could really make me seem not as powerful but keep a balanced community.

If you saw a hacker what would you do?:
If I saw a hacker I would disconnect him and when he loggs back on I will watch his every move and the next time he uses that hack he will be ip banned, no questions.

Country/Timezone:
United States of America; Central Time zone.
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

If this accutally gets read over, Thanks and please consider~
Confidence (Nathan)

Confidence

Back to top Go down