HellyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kind's GM App!(:

2 posters

Go down

Kind's GM App!(: Empty Kind's GM App!(:

Post  Walkalaka Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:21 pm

Name: Hieuu!

In Game Name: Kind

Msn: I Currently Dont Have a MSN :[ But I have an AIM! pooiingairr@aim.com

Have any experience? Where?: I Don't Have Alot Of Experience from Being an GM I Mean My Friend That I Knew In Real Life Sometimes was a GM in SydneyMS (Which is now FarmerStory) and he would sometimes let me host events/help him when hes not around! So i Have Little Experience that i know of But Im Sure I can Learn More If I Can Actually Become a GM(:

Why should I make you a GM? What can you do?: I Can Help The Server in Many ways like.Advertise By Making Youtube Videos, Advertise HellyMS on youtube by Comments. I Can Also host events and possibly, if I Can try, Code! I Just love helping players out what so ever(: making the community beter for the server is my goal.

Why do you want to be (position):I can be an advertiser, attempt to be a coder (LF>Someone To Teach Me >.>) or an eventer.

IF you saw a hacker what would you do?:I Would Right at that second Take A ScreenShot,So That I Have proof, And then show it to a GM Of Higher Power To see If Actually He/she is hacking or not. I Mean we wouldnt wanna falsely accuse anyone would we?But if its like simple things like DMG hack or no delay hack I Would Ban at that second because I've seen those kinds of hack before(;

Country/T
ime
zone:CST

Walkalaka

Back to top Go down

Kind's GM App!(: Empty Re: Kind's GM App!(:

Post  pharkuh Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:25 pm

Hieuu good luck on becoming a gm Smile [F]amily FTW

pharkuh

Back to top Go down

Kind's GM App!(: Empty Re: Kind's GM App!(:

Post  Walkalaka Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:38 pm