HellyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nagato's GM app

2 posters

Go down

Nagato's GM app Empty Nagato's GM app

Post  Nagato Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:31 am

Name:Jatre Smith

In Game Name:Nagato

Msn:psychomaplers@hotmail.com

Have any experience? Where?:I was a lv 3 GM on my best friends server.But as you'll see on the other question below.

Why should I make you a GM?
I’m pretty sure everybody uses the same reason for each application: to help people, help the server, etc. But I believe that adding me to the server as a GM would be an amazing opportunity for me, and I understand that there are many other people that deserve and want this job. Yes, I understand because I am understanding. I also believe that I am devoted and committed to everything I do, meaning I do not intend on leaving the server or taking the job for granted. I have observed the mistakes other fellow players have made, Super GM or not, by not following the rules provided. I know and am aware of the consequences of my actions, and I myself respect the expectations and rules as a player. Another trait I may include that I have is that I’m strong-willed, meaning I don’t give up in what I believe or want to do. I also understand that you are all looking for a mature person, mature meaning older but I believe I am intelligent, considering my age. Since you’re already reading this long, probably pointless, paragraph, I’ll cut you some slack and just sum it up. From what I’ve been told, I’m giving, kind, patient, and have good attributes and characteristics for a GM job What can you do?:Being a GM for the game I love is a great experience and a great opportunity for me. It’s a responsibility that I’m willing to take and handle. I do not want to be a GM for cool effects or for a higher position to use against others. GMs are there to help other players that are in need, and to bring to them a great community, convincing them to stay and/or tell their friends about. I am able to bring that to them, for I try every time I play to satisfy new players, depending on what it is. I would also like to state that if I am denied, I don’t blame anybody - it’s your opinion and your choice. If denied, I will continue to play as a regular player, because I will know myself that I tried my best and the only thing I could do is improve in any areas that are needed for improving.(I can also draw manga.)

Why do you want to be (position):
A level 2 GM would be fine I'm not really bothered cause there are probably some other people who deserve this more than I do.

IF you saw a hacker what would you do?:If I was notified that there is a suspicion in a player, I would first put myself into hide and follow the potential hacker. If I myself see that the hacker is for sure hacking (checking his stats, and double-checking everything to make sure I do not ban an innocent player), I will of course ban them. If I saw a hacker, I would again – first make sure that he is an actual hacker. Example, not long ago somebody was banned for damage hack because he had a very high damage and no RBs, but the GM forgot to check the stats and notice he had 3+ srb rings. If I am not sure with what I should do with the player, I would notify an admin/GM that I trust and figure it out with them.

Country/Timezone: Ireland. GMT +3/+5 to EST parts of the USA

Nagato

Back to top Go down

Nagato's GM app Empty Nagato's GM app

Post  ImmaNib1337 Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:09 pm

Your application is pretty good,Goodluck on you getting accepted. Very Happy

ImmaNib1337

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum